Football Queensland is pleased to announce that our official education partner FC11 are offering more students the opportunity to gain their Diploma of Sports Development of Football to kick start their career.
Due to popular demand FC11 will be offering a second intake for 2016 courses beginning April 4th 2016 in Brisbane.
FC11 has designed the Diploma of Sport Development (SIS50612) for Football in consultation with football industry experts and TAFE NSW – Sydney Institute (90003) to meet the demands of modern day football and its associated career opportunities.
The program merges sports science, coaching methodology, high performance training, professional and academic development, business theory, and mentoring by professional athletes.
The Diploma is a full time program and is intended for students that have completed their school studies and are looking to pursue a career in football on and especially off the field, or in order to gain entry into a related degree level course.
FC 11 has advised that all successful graduates will be awarded nationally accredited qualifications, including:
- (SIS50612) Diploma of Sport Development as issued by TAFE NSW – Sydney Institute (90003)
- Sports Medicine Australia – Sports Trainer Level 1
- Australian Strength and Conditioning Association – Strength & Conditioning Level 1
- Selected (as nominated by each student athlete) Football Federation Australia Coaching Certificates
- Access to a full time High Performance training system
If you are interested in enrolling in the Diploma you should visit the FC11 website (fc11.com.au) to consider the course overview and structure information to determine whether the course is suitable for you. VET FEE-HELP is available to eligible students.
Should you have any questions or wish to discuss your potential application personally, please contact FC11 on one of the following: