The National Club Accreditation Scheme (NCAS) is a Football Federation Australia initiative designed to recognise and reward clubs with the overall aim of improving grassroots football experiences, ultimately contributing to the quality of football for players, volunteers and parents.
The benefits for your club are that the program:
- Enables Football Federation Australia (FFA) and Football Queensland to provide direct guidance to your clubs relating to Football delivery
- Brings together all elements of Game Development including coach education, volunteer development, refereeing, MiniRoos, good governance and the National Curriculum.
- Promotes the use of the MyFootballClub system which will lead to more accurate records nationally of those involved in our game in all capacities.
- Directly assists clubs to sustain and increase football participation
- Raises the profile of quality clubs across Australia
- Attracts sponsors, volunteers and grant opportunities
- Increases credibility in the community
- Priority access to any future funding opportunities through FFA
Upon achieving NCAS accreditation, your club will receive a NCAS Certificate of Accreditation as well as an electronic NCAS logo relevant to the level achieved, which can be used in club promotion.
CLICK HERE for a comprehensive background document to learn more about the National Club Accreditation Scheme.
The incentive for those clubs who achieve their level 1 (whilst stocks last) is that Football Queensland will cover the cost to supply your club with $1200 worth of footballs!
Football Queensland is the first point of contact for clubs aiming to achieve accreditation. We will provide support to ensure your application meets the required criteria and make recommendations to FFA, who assess all applications and provide final endorsement.
On the documents below you will find the information regarding the process and documentation required for Levels 1 and 2.
Get in contact with Jess (firstname.lastname@example.org), who will be more than happy to work with your club to get your application completed!