Football Queensland administers 3,500 fixtures across the state each week including MiniRoos, junior and senior matches.
Outlined below is an overview of the most recent teamsheet submission data and referee appointments across Queensland, which will be updated on a regular basis.
Football Queensland’s extensive FAQs also outline how competition processes are implemented at each level of the game, including how results are processed and published each week and how referees are appointed to matches. View the FAQs here.
The table below provides an overview of the latest status of teamsheet submissions across each conference.
For further information on the submission of teamsheets, refer to Football Queensland’s FAQs.
There are a number of reasons that a match may not be transferred from FQ Teamsheets to SportsTG by the Virtual Robot. These reasons may include:
- No teamsheet from either team submitted
- Ineligible player listed on a teamsheet
- Coach/Manager not being added to SportsTG
In each of these circumstances, an exception report will be produced for Football Queensland to determine the follow-up measures required.
The table below provides an overview of referee appointments and match coverage across every region.
The below data is an extract taken directly from Schedula (FQ’s referee management software). All FQ referee appointments and data are publicly available to view on the Match Day Appointments webpage.
Please note the following:
- For fixtures where Football Queensland does not provide a centre referee, the club-based referee system provides coverage for these matches.
- Referee assessors travel to different parts of the state each week, meaning assessor coverage will differ per region from week to week.
- On weekends where we experience rain impacts and other weather interruptions, you may see some volatility in the coverage rates and data.
For further information on referee appointments including the ongoing impact of COVID-19 on referee availability, refer to Football Queensland’s FAQs.