Female Director of Coaching
ACEFC is seeking EOIs for the position of Female Director of Coaching for our female programs moving forward.
With the success of the Senior Womens First and Reserves teams and continual growth of the club ACE is looking to establish a focused and experienced individual to oversee the development and growth of female players at all levels within the club.
The candidate will need to have the following strengths:
- Experienced coach with junior teams displaying a history of development.
- This position is focused on the female teams from under 8s to under 18s and support of the Womens Senior Teams.
- The position is not to coach a team but is responsible for assisting in coach education and development for the female teams as a whole.
- ACE envisages the successful applicant will be available for one to two evenings per week and be able to attend some weekend games to gain insight into team performances.
- This position will be reporting to Junior Vice President.
A Position Description is available upon request.
Expression of Interest is to be sent to: