Western Pride Football Club is a community-focused club which represents the growing Greater Ipswich and Western Corridor of South East Queensland regions in the Football Queensland Premier League (FQPL) and NPL Women’s competitions.
Our club comprises of male and female teams from U13 to seniors, plus Skills Acquisition and Development Programs (SAP/SDP) starting at U9s.
Our football club is looking for passionate media, marketing, graphic design, PR and journalism volunteers to assist with our club’s match-day media and marketing efforts.
Main tasks will involve:
• Writing match reports and feature articles
• Assist with the creation of social media content
• Assist with game-day media operation for our senior NPL Women’s and FQPL teams as required by Football Queensland
• Assisting with sponsorship initiatives and activations
• Graphic design for web and print
• Video editing (desirable)
• Other marketing and media-related tasks that may arise
Some work during the week may be required. Most home games take place on Saturdays at our home at Briggs Road Sporting Complex. A current Blue Card (Working with Children Check) is mandatory.
Applications can be sent directly to David Reid, Western Pride’s Media Manager via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a current CV and Cover Letter.