Football Queensland is excited to be recruiting for casual Game Development Officer roles, to assist in increasing participation and awareness within Game Development , especially in MiniRoos, Walking Football, Multicultural Football, Disability Football, Women and Girls, Indigenous Programs, First Nations, Futsal and Social Football.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Delivery of MiniRoos aged (4-11) participation programs including Sporting Schools, Before/After Schools programs, MiniRoos Kick-Off Mixed, MiniRoos Kick-Off for Girls, Futsal and Multicultural Settlement Programs
- Delivery of modified football format programs including Futsal, Walking Football, Female Football Programs, Inclusion Football programs and other programs as deemed appropriate
- Delivery of Community Engagement activities including activations at Hyundai A-League, Westfield W-League, Caltex Socceroos, Westfield Matildas matches/events and various local Member Zone, Association and Club events
- Assist in the delivery of Football Queensland events including but not limited to Gala Days, Holiday Clinics, Female Football Week events etc
Knowledge, skills and behaviour required
- Experience within the game of football (player, referee, coach, and administrator)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Positive and approachable personality
- Proficient communication skills – confidence speaking in public and delivering information
- Ability to demonstrate collaborative and inclusive approach to problem solving
- Hold a MiniRoos Coaching Certificate
- Hold a valid Working with Children Check
- Passion to develop the game of football
To apply, please email a CV and cover letter to email@example.com