FOOTBALL QUEENSLAND MEMBER BENEFITS PROGRAM
In 2015, Football Queensland launched the FQ Member Benefits Program that aims to rewards players, coaches, referees and volunteers just for registering. Members have access to great savings and deal nationwide to help as well as earning rewards for their club at the same time.
Allsports Physiotherapy Group
Football Queensland has welcomed Allsports Physiotherapy Group as the organisation’s official physiotherapy partner and preferred physiotherapy partner to the Queensland football community.
As part of the partnership, all registered Football Queensland members are entitled to an exclusive offer of 10% off physiotherapy, podiatry and massage services at all Allsports Physiotherapy Group locations by using the code FQ21 at reception.
For more information on Allsports Physiotherapy Group, please visit www.allsportsphysio.com.au
As part of Football Queensland’s partnership with Flight Centre, FQ members have the opportunity to join the Flight Centre Member Benefits Program for free to receive special deals and access exclusive benefits.
Once signed up, members will receive a $50 Welcome Travel Voucher and a further $100 Anniversary Travel Voucher for every year after, as well as exclusive member-only travel deals and offers.
Football Queensland is pleased to welcome Thrifty Australia as its Official Car Rental Partner.
All FQ clubs and members receive a 10% discount on the best available rate of the day on all vehicle hire booked via the Thrifty website by using the code FQ2021 at checkout.
Football Queensland has partnered with international sports apparel brand Kappa, the iconic football kitwear provider as the preferred apparel supplier for the state’s governing body.
Kappa Australia produces uniforms for amateur and semi-professional clubs around Australia and New Zealand. The biggest club has over 2,500 players and the smaller clubs have less than 100 players – no club is too small to be important.
With a choice between Hyundai A-League standard garments, matching those of Kappa’s Bundesliga and Serie A teams, or the less technical, affordable garments for community clubs, you can’t go wrong. Every kit is built with the same quality Kappa DNA.
Put your team in 100% sublimated jerseys with your unique team design, logos, names and numbers. Or simply customise Kappa4Team garments, which run from youth size 6 to adults size 3XL available in seven colours.
Kappa keeps stock on hand so turnaround times are as short as possible. For more info, please visit the Kappa website or email email@example.com
Dispute Resolution and Legal Support
Football Queensland recognises that not all clubs will have access to resources that can provide specialist administration support in times of need. We are able to assist clubs in these areas by providing:
- A registered Member Protection Information Officer (MPIO) to provide assistance in resolving disputes & member protection support; and
- Access to resources and services (e.g. financial and legal support) that are out of the reach of smaller organisations.
A component of every player’s registration fee contributes to both the players Personal Injury Insurance and also the General Liability (Public and Products Liability), Professional Indemnity; and Management Liability insurance of their club and competition administrator.
Provided by the Football Federation Australia’s Insurance Program, Personal Injury Insurance provides basic levels of cover for players and others participating in Football for:
- Permanent injury or death cover;
- Non-Medicare Medical Expense cover; and
- Income replacement cover.
It is not all encompassing (this is necessary to keep the cost of insurance affordable for players) and does not seek to replace the need for private health and other insurances. Football Federation Australia strongly recommend that all players and officials take out separate Private Health Insurance and/or Personal Income Protection, Life Insurance and Trauma cover to meet their individual needs.
The cover for players Clubs and Competition Administrators provides:
- General Liability to protect the player, their club and their competition administrator for legal liability for compensation arising from personal injury or property damage;
- Professional Indemnity to protect the players club and their competition administrator for legal liability for a breach of professional duty in the sport by reason of an act, error or omission committed by or on behalf of the club and competition administrator; and
- Management Liability to protect the players Club against legal actions or civil proceedings made against their Club or its Officials for any wrongful act, employment breach and/or employee fraud.
For more information on what is provided, refer to the FFA National Insurance Programme website.