Football Queensland is excited to be recruiting for a State Club Development, Compliance and Disciplinary Officer, to drive capacity building within our Member Zones and Clubs.
Club Development and support for our Member Zones are key components of FQ’s Strategic Plan 2020-2022 – and this position will form an important role in delivering on those components of the plan.
Reporting to the General Manager – Clubs, Community and Participation, you will be a new addition to Football Queensland with a focus on providing consistent and appropriate support across Football Queensland and its Member Zones in the following areas:
- Disciplinary Matters (on-field incidents)
- Member Protection and Grievances (off-field incidents)
- Legal Support/Administration
- Club/Zone Development Assistance; forming a key component of FQ’s new club development department
- Management of FQ’s commitment to the FFA’s National Club Development Program (NCDP)
- Facilitation of strategic planning, volunteer management, risk management and marketing plans for zones and clubs
- Implementation of the FFA’s Safeguarding Children Framework
You will preferably have experience within the game of football as either a player, coach or administrator.
- Previous experience in legal administration
- Experience in working with volunteers
- Experience or knowledge of the Football industry
- Bachelor degree, or higher, in law from a common law jurisdiction
- Experience in Sports Law administration
If you believe you have the necessary passion, experience, drive, and leadership to contribute to the world game in Queensland, we invite you to submit a copy of your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Applications close at 5pm on Tuesday, 11th February 2020.