ALDI MINIROOS (ages 3-9 & 5-11)
ALDI MiniRoos focuses on learning new skills, being active, making life-long friends and, potentially, unearthing the next generation of Socceroos or Matildas.
Core values of teamwork, cooperation, fair play and respect for others are at the heart of all ALDI MiniRoos programs.
Kids can get involved in ALDI MiniRoos in three ways: Kick-Off, Club Football and Girls Only. Click here to learn more about all forms of ALDI MiniRoos.
ALDI MiniRoos Kick-Off
New to football? ALDI MiniRoos Kick-Off is the held across three playing windows – pre-season (January to March), winter season (April to August) and post-season (October to December).
- Introductory program for children aged between 3 and 9 years old.
- Weekly 45 minute game-based sessions.
- Each child receives an ALDI MiniRoos participant pack, which includes a boot bag, football, water bottle and a sticker sheet.
To sign up, select Find a Kick-Off Program when you’re ready to Find a Place to Play.
Ready to play for a team? Club Football is tailored towards boys and girls aged 5-11 who want to join a club team.
Your child can sign up to a local club and join a team for the season where they will make life-long friends and have fun.
- Games continue to be small-sided with modified rules
- Clubs provide coaching sessions and set-up matches in a relaxed environment
- More opportunities to touch the ball and more opportunities to score goals
To find a place to play, please click the Club Football tab and enter your postcode.
Looking for girls football? Girls Only programs allow young girls to build confidence and learn the skills of the game without the added pressure of performing in games against other teams.
These programs are designed to get girls into football, allowing them to share smiles with their friends playing one of the world’s safest sports.
Search for Girls Only sites using the advanced search feature in the Program Locator.
Visit the ALDI MiniRoos website for up-to-date resources and activities including: