I can't log-in - I am an administrator
Your organisation should have added you as an administrator and you will receive an email with your password details and a link to the platform. If you have not received the password check your bin, spam or promotions folder. If it is still not there then ask the administrator to check the spelling of your email address.
You will need to have downloaded an authenticator App like Google Authenticator. You just need to click the + symbol and hover over the Authentication barcode and it will bring up a code for you to enter into the platform. This ensures all records have two levels of security surrounding the.
If you cannot see the barcode and cannot log in:
You may need to have your two Factor Authentication reset. Any of the other administrators in your organisation can reset this for you. Go to Users> Users Dashboard> enter (Name) in the search bar> Click on name in orange. Click on Action> Reset TFA. You will then be able to rescan and enter the new code.
I have lost my Administration access and I can't see the Home Button
How do I add another Administrator to my Organisation?
The administrator will receive an email with their password details and a link to the platform. If they have not received the password check their bin, spam or promotions folder. If it is still not there then check the spelling of their email address.
Cannot register/ login to the App
- If you have not registered before click Login on the menu bar and choose Create Account or Register.
- If you already have registered or used the App enter your username/ email and password to login and then click More> Register.
If you are wanting to login to manage a team, score a game or you are a parent then click Create Account or Register, SAy No to Are you wanting to Register and then Add your team. Please note that if your team is not visible it may be that the Competition organiser has not published the draw to match day yet.
Please note, you can always register at a later date by clicking More > Registration (s).
I didn’t receive an email confirmation of my Registration
You will then be able log-in and see your registration and profile.
User registering with multiple roles does not have their fees capped
There are two options – you can provide them with a discount or complete a partial refund.
Users cannot see my Registration form
- The Registration open and close dates are valid in the Registration form
- That you have ticked the registration divisions you would like players to register to
- That you have not ticked Registration Lock
The Discount code/ family voucher is not working
Family Vouchers need to have all the participants registered to the same Membership Type.
Fees are not adding up for my users
If you have enabled instalment payments, direct debit or per match fees sometimes these monies take time to clear or be paid. The best way to get a full customer view is to look at Finance > Payment Summary.
Fees are not accurate to what I have entered - the amount is out by a few cents
To ensure that your organisation doesn’t ‘lose out’ on any monies the platform ‘rounds up’ those fees. So it will only be cents but you will see it can be slightly different to what you have entered.
I added a Single Use Discount Code but it is not saving or the user cannot seem to be able to use it
Parent has registered child with their name and we need to update their profile
- Go to the profile that has the parent’s name> Personal Details>Address> Action> Edit. Change the name of the profile to the Child’s name as it is really the Child’s Profile. Press Save.
- Go to the Personal Details of the Child>Click Add Parent and put in the parent’s name, mobile number, email address (you can ignore the other fields). Press Save. A warning will appear saying the child wont get their own login. Confirm Yes. On the next screen it will check for matches. Just click next without selecting. That’s all!
If parent already has a profile –
Go through the steps above except – You will see the profile matches – click on the one that is accurate. Your profile will update accordingly.
How do we process a Partial Refund
- Deregistration – When a user does not want to participate in Football anymore
- Transfer Registration – When a participant wants to change organisation
- Move Competition – When a participant wants to change competition (within the organisation)
You can access registration change through:
- User Profile > Registration tab > 3 action dots > Registration Change
- Registration Dashboard > Registration list > 3 action dots > Registration change
How do we process a de-registration
Once the form is complete the Club (if an affiliate competition) will need to go to Users>Registration tab> Registration Change. They need to click Review next to the User’s name in the Action column and process an Approval or decline the de-registration. After that the Association and State organisation needs to process their approvals.
Please note that if the registering organisation declines then all levels will not need to Approve or decline – the de-registration is declined.
Once the state body provides the final approval the user is sent an email explaining whether their de-registration has been approved or declined and how much money will be refunded. The monies are then automatically refunded to the user.
What happens if someone requests a de-registration and they have paid using a government voucher
What happens if a player pays using a government voucher and wants to transfer
How do we process a Move Competition?
Move competition has constraints around the process as follows:
- Both competitions need to have the same membership type and governing body product
- The players need to be either Registered or in Pending status.
- Move competition is disabled for team, pending de-registered, de-registered, pending transfer, transfer approved, failed, and cancelled registrations
To move registrations there are two options
- Individual Move – only moving one player
Go into player’s user profile > Registration Tab > 3 action dots > Registration Change > Move Competition > Select Competition > Select Division
- Bulk Move – move multiple players to same competition
Go into registration dashboard > Registration List > Please filter by Competition, Product and Type, and then select participant(s) to enable > Select Competition > Select division
- As competition organiser, you will need to be impersonating the organisation which the player is registered to
- If there are multiple divisions involved, admins will need to move them division by division.
The system will take about 30 minutes to update to show the information correctly. Once moved, the player will show an orange icon with information regarding when the move was made, by who and from which competition.
How do we process a Transfer Registration?
Once the form is completed, the transfer needs to be approved by multiple organisations.
- The current affiliate – including any money that needs to be refunded
- The current competition organiser – including any money that needs to be refunded
- The new affiliate.
Once approved, the participant will get an email asking them to register again and will be charged the entire fee excluding the Governing Body portion.
Transferring within the same association does not mean that the participant will not be charged for the competition fees again.
Participants will not show up under the new affiliate’s registration list, till they have completed the registration again.
Payments look duplicated on the finance dashboard
Registering after a failed registration (with a voucher)
The registration is showing up as Pending. How do I update it to Registered?
- Admin needs to select that the voucher payment has been received
- If it was an offline payment, the relevant organisations need to mark payment as received
- The payment was done through a direct debit and it will take about 5 working days to clear.
- Payment is on instalment and still has pending payment
Can a participant pay their instalments early?
What does Request Funds Offline mean?
Each organisation will then need to select Cash Received once they have received the payment. Until then, the participant will have their registration status as Pending.
What does Offline Payment Received mean?
Cannot see teams with a proposed grade
If you are running a direct competition, you will need to ensure you have submitted your players and teams.
How do I regrade my Competition
Can I move players to a different division?
Some of my matches show as Not In Draw once generated
- Check Venue preferences and Game Days for the venue in question. Go to Home Dashboard > Select Maintain and Venues & Courts > Search your venue > Select 3 action buttons and View Details. Ensure that the Game Day(s) section has the correct day of the week and time for your competition.
- Check time slots against competition format. Ensure that when specifying time slots, time between rounds and match duration, that there is enough time provided.
- Finally, sometimes, the system is unable to find time slots based on your preference. A match can be dragged and dropped to a more suitable time and venue court or an Exception can be added (select the 3 dots below that specific match and click Exception).
I want to move a match to a different time, but that time slot is not visible
Can I regenerate a draw for a single division, or from a specific round?
Do I need to publish the whole draw to Match Day at once?
What do I do if I can't see the players and teams in Match Day?
If the draw has been published then Players, Managers, Coaches and teams are automatically pushed.
How do I add Managers and Coaches to their specific team?
What do I do if my Registered Players are not showing in Match Day?
- If your competition is an Affiliated competition (ie players register to clubs) ensure these players have been placed into a team and submitted to the Competition Organiser
- Once players have been submitted by the club or if this is a direct competition, Navigate to Competitions > Own Competitions > Teams Grading – Save.
You will be asked to ‘Publish Players and Teams to Match Day’ – Click ‘Yes’
What do the different Ladder Calculation types mean?
- Goal Average: (total score for / total goals against)
- SMR %: (total score for / total goals against) / number of games played
- Win % : (number of games won / number of games played
This percentage is considered a tie breaker
- For – Against (This is the goals for minus the goals against)
If I move matches on Match Day would that translate back to Competitions?
How do I edit a single match start time?
You can edit the start time and match duration on this page and then hit save. Please note that any changes made in the Match Day dashboard will not reflect in the Competition dashboard.
How do I end a match?
How do I add a forfeit?
How do I bulk edit matches?
- Push Back: move matches to a later date than originally published
- Bring Forward: move matches to an earlier date than originally published
- Abandon Matches: abandon matches that are incomplete or not played
- End Matches: end matches that have started in bulk
- Double Header: create a double header where 2 rounds are played in one round
Moving match timings does not reflect in the Competition dashboard and will not update the draw.
How can I edit Team Attendance for a completed match?
Once updated, hit Save.
Ladder is not showing the correct amount of matches played?
Go to Match Day Dashboard > Select Competition > Scroll down to Today’s Matches and see if there are any matches that should have ended but are still showing up on the list.
If there are matches that you need to end, select Bulk Match Change and End Matches with the correct criteria.
How do I add a live stream URL?
How do I generate match sheets?
Select division, teams, template type and rounds and then hit Print All. After a few seconds, select Refresh Downloads and it will have the match sheet ready to be downloaded as a single pdf file.
You will be able to access previous match sheets that were downloaded under the Downloads section.
How can I edit the score for a completed Match?
If you want to do it for a specific match, select Match ID > +Edit > Home team score and Away team score can be edited. Hit Save.
Are there links available to embed Ladder/Draws on our organisations website?
The page has a Ladder link and a Draws link that can be added to your website or you can send it to end users.
I want to end the competition completely.
How can I remove a published communication from the Squadi App?
You can either
- Select Edit > set up a Communication Expiry Date.
- Unselect the App tickbox under Communication details.
- Select Delete
How can I publish communications to selected users/organisations?
Under Organisation(s) you can choose one or more affiliates that you want to send this communication to.
Under Recipients, you can choose to only send to certain roles, or certain individuals linked to your affiliate. Alternatively, you can filter recipients according to year as well.
How can I view the quantity and variant (e.g. Size, Colour) of the purchased item?
How do I edit the pick up address and pick up instructions for our organisation?
How can I mark a Shop item as ‘picked up’?
How can I refund money on a purchased shop item?
How do I enable Referees for my competition?
How do I edit the Referee allocated to a match?
Go to Referee Dashboard > Select Competition > Select 3 action button at the end of the row of the match you want to edit > Select Referees from the drop down menu > Hit Save
Can I update my affiliate’s Stripe details for withdrawals?
You can go to the finance dashboard > Payment Gateway tab > Update Stripe for WIthdrawals > Add your new account details > Click Save.
Can I update my affiliate’s Stripe details for payout?
Where can I see the voucher type that was used during registration
GV: Government Voucher
H: Hardship Code (Single Use Discount)
D: Multi Use Discount
How can Squadi unlock opportunity for my club?
How much does it cost a club to use Squadi?
How much does it cost a club to collect its player registration fees from its Squadi wallet?
What payment methods are available for the payment of registration fees?
Am I able to use Queensland Government vouchers in Squadi?
How will refunds be managed?
Are payment plans available?
How will clubs pay for governing body fees that may have already been taken offline?
What else can I use discount voucher codes for?
- Coach discounts
- Volunteer discounts
- Life member discounts
- Sign on days
- Zero payment players (First team)
Can sibling discounts be processed through Squadi?
How does the club wallet work?
What is Stripe?
Do I have to create a Stripe account?
Who is responsible for transaction fees?