Do you enjoy engaging with children in a fun, interactive and professional manner? Are you full of enthusiasm and ready to inspire the next Sam Kerr or Awer Mabil, AND earn money doing it? Then apply now to become a Participation Officer!
This role is responsible for the operational elements and delivery of sessions for Football Queensland and Football Australia programs, including Sporting Schools, MiniRoos, Multicultural, Women and Girls, Walking Football, Futsal and All Abilities programs and events.
Positions are currently available throughout all regions in Queensland!
Ideal candidates are of the following criteria:
- Over the age of 17 years old
- Hold (or willing to obtain) a MiniRoos Coaching Certificate or higher accreditation
- Hold a valid driver license and have their own transportation
- Hold a valid WWCC (Paid Blue Card)
- Enthusiastic, confident, and passionate about working with children
- Love football!
To apply, click here.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.