Clubs and zones are invited to attend one of two free complaints handling workshops being held in Brisbane and on the Gold Coast this month.
The workshop provides participants with the necessary skills and strategies to respond to clients and customers’ complaints confidently, effectively and efficiently.
It’s perfectly suited for those within sporting clubs and associations that have complaint handling responsibilities. Comprehensive, practical and quality training will be offered.
The first workshop will be held at the Queensland Tennis Centre in Tennyson, Brisbane from 2.00-5.00pm on Tuesday, 14 March.
The second workshop will be held at Burleigh Heads Surf Live Saving Club on the Gold Coast from 2.00-5.00pm on Wednesday, 15 March.
Learning outcomes include:
- understand and identify a complaint
- improve their complaint handling skills
- consider complaints from a ‘complainant perspective’
- raise awareness of the value of complaints
- examine different strategies for handling complaints
- become more confident in their ability to handle complaints
- be able to identify who should respond to a complaint.
The Complaint Handling Workshop has been designed to complement the online training complaint handling available.