Football Queensland is inviting interested and enthusiastic undergraduate students – ideally second or third-year studying marketing or a marketing-related degree – to apply for internship positions at our Logan headquarters.
Roles and responsibilities will include:
- Assist in the preparation, development and implementation of annual marketing plans and budgets
- Support the marketing team with social media campaigns, content planning and scheduling
- Undertake market research as required (industry and category)
- Draft sponsorship proposals as required
- Monitor and report departmental KPIs and campaign metrics
- Support the team with fan and stakeholder engagement initiatives
- Scope and report potential new marketing opportunities
- Draft media releases and assist the department in achieving publicity goals
Weekly hours and internship length can be negotiated to suit your study commitments and/or placement requirements.
If you are interested in contributing to the development of football in Queensland, please email a CV and cover letter to Tracy Grierson, Football Queensland’s Marketing, Media and Sponsorship Manager, via TracyG@footballqueensland.com.au.