An exciting and dynamic position has been created for a full-time digital, media and communications coordinator with multimedia skills in communications and editing.
Working across our marketing and communication requirements, you will have extensive experience in writing, designing and managing the production of multimedia content, including print publications, infographics, website content and videos.
You will be a natural storyteller, able to create, edit, produce and deliver video content and graphics across all multimedia channels including social media, events, internal, web and traditional.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Manage media enquiries, prepare statements and other stakeholder communication
- Develop and design digital platforms maintain Football Queensland websites, electronic newsletters, social media campaigns, mobile applications, presentations, and other digitally produced material
- Develop and execute media plans and coordinate media launches
- Produce a wide range of multimedia content (infographics, corporate publications, website graphics, internal and external promotional collateral, video graphics and editing)
- Provide Journalistic coverage of NPL and FQPL matches as required
- Assist with the media production of live events
- Edit digital images, design page layouts, and use electronic publishing software to produce digital content as required.
- Create digital cross-communication strategies to support Football Queensland publications and e-publications, identifying target audiences and figuring out the best ways to present information to these audiences.
- Execute digital plans in conjunction with the Football Queensland’s overall strategic goals and via the Operational Plan.
- Write/edit material and other features for Football Queensland on a monthly basis
- Develop the editorial calendar and produce digital editorial content to support.
- Monitor and drive key campaign metrics and continually measure success
Skills and experience
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 3-5 years relevant experience in a fast paced, challenging environment
- A degree in Journalism or the equivalent in training, education and/or experience.
- Experience in maintaining new media technologies such as websites, social media and other online communications.
- Advanced skills and experience in Adobe Publishing and Microsoft Office Products.
- Experience in social media and online marketing and communication campaigns
- UI / Web design / Adobe Muse experience desirable
- Sound digital design skills including HTML, CSS and EDM build capabilities
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated organisational and administrative skills with the ability to plan, coordinate and execute tasks through to completion whilst meeting deadlines, balancing competing demands and having a specific attention to detail.
- Ability to work with limited direction to initiate procedures, set priorities and manage tasks.
- Support as required, including coordinating calendars, diaries and travel as needed.
- Enthusiasm and a high-level of self-motivation and initiative, both independently and as a part of a team.
- Consistently proactive, taking initiative whenever possible
How to apply
Follow this link to apply for the position on Seek. We’d love to hear from you if you are a passionate digital communicator who enjoys using your creativity and skills to tell stories that inspire and motivate others.
Please include samples of your digital work with your application. As a part of selection process, we may set shortlisted candidates a test.
Monday, 11 December 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.