The 2019 FFA Cup South East Queensland (SEQ) Round 2 draw has been conducted today at Football Queensland (FQ) headquarters.
71 SEQ teams were part of the draw, including 47 teams from Football Brisbane, 11 teams from Football Gold Coast, nine (9) teams from Sunshine Coast Football and four (4) teams from Football Queensland South West.
Round 2 of the 2019 FFA Cup SEQ qualification will consist of 21 matches, with 29 teams drawing byes and automatic entry into Round 3.
Full details including dates, venues and kick-off times will be announced in the coming days, with all matches to be played between March 1 and March 3.
2019 FFA Cup SEQ Round 2 Draw:
1. Nerang Soccer Club v Burleigh Soccer Club
2. Clairvaux FC v St George Willawong FC
3. Newmarket FC v Brisbane Athletic FC
4. Bethania Rams v The Gap FC
5. Nambour Yandina United v Buderium Wanderers FC
6. Surfers Paradise Apollo v Kingscliff
7. Toowong FC v North Brisbane FC
8. Albany Creek v Oxley United FC
9. Coomera Colts v Virginia United FC
10. Kangaroo Point Rovers FC v Broadbeach United
11. Taringa Rover FC v Woombye Snakes
12. Pine Hills v Springfield FC
13. Redcliffe PCYC v Samford Rangers FC
14. Gatton Redbacks FC v Willowburn FC
15. Teviot Downs v Bayside United
16. North Pine FC v Grange Thistle
17. Robina City v Logan Roos FC
18. Ipswich City Bulls v West Wanderers FC
19. Annerley FC v Logan Village Falcons
20. Tarragindi Tigers FC v Moggill FC
21. Ripley Valley FC v Mt Gravatt Hawks
Teams with a Bye:
Southport Warriors Soccer Club; Caloundra FC; Park Ridge FC; Gympie United; Palm Beach Soccer Club; North Star FC; Brisbane Knights; Jimboomba United FC; The Lakes FC; Rockville Rovers; Ridge Hills United; New Farm United; Beerwah Glasshouse United; Logan Metro; North Lakes FC; AC Carina; Western Spirit FC; UQFC; Noosa Lions; Mudgeeraba Soccer Club; Westside Grovely FC; Bilambil Redbacks FC; Centenary Stormers; Caboolture Sports FC; Slacks Creek Tigers; Acacia Ridge; Maroochydore Swans FC; Kawana FC; Bardon Latrobe FC